Labels

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Quick update

Update on my needlework on this second snowy Sunday of Advent 
1.
Dutch Beauty - finished a few days ago - still need to add my initials and dates but have to figure out if I want to put those within the sampler or around it

Dutch Beauty - Permin

2. Frances Cheyney 
Finishing the last block - lots of fiddly needleweaving ... good news is that my fingers and my wrists are back to ‘normal’
Frances Cheyney - final band 

3. Will finally post a more detailed update on my blog soon ....

5 comments:

Ann said...

So happy to see your blog again! Frances Cheyney is wonderful--your needlelace is exquisite.

Nupur said...

Thanks Ann ! Feels great to resume again... most grateful for that

Francesca said...

Congratulations for your finished sampler, is beautiful !! And Frances..I'm speachless...

Cis said...

Congratulations, Nupur. She, your Dutch beauty, is beautiful. And good to be able to read your blog again.

kiwimeskreations said...

I missed this post, but I am glad I am here now - love your work, and it's so good to hear your wrists and hands are back to full function, at last! It's been a hard year for you.
The needle weaving on the Frances Cheyney work is exquisite.
Blessings
Maxine