Here is the progress on this sampler to date. I will be focusing my attention mainly on other projects and will continue to put in about 20 hours or a weekend each month on samplers and other projects so my progress reports may be spaced out a bit.
This has been enjoyable stitching so far although the repetitious nature of Band 1 was a bit boring.
Wishing you all a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday - I know I am thankful for all the ways my needlework enhances my life...it is a quiet haven for me in these changing times.
- Ann Scutt 1675 - The Scarlet Letter (13)
- Autumn Frolic by TristanBrooks (7)
- Elizabeth Harborne 1647 - The Scarlet Letter (30)
- Fleur-de-Lys Band sampler - The Samplar Workes (10)
- Frances Cheyney(1664) - The Essamplaire (8)
- Fun little projects/Seasonal (8)
- Japanese Bead Embroidery (1)
- Japanese embroidery (3)
- Little Quail - Lynn Payette (2)
- Margret Gatis 1711 - The Scarlet Letter (17)
- Monograms (1)
- my designs and adaptations (1)
- RSN practice projects (1)
- Schwalm (3)
- SH 1683 - The Essamplaire (11)
- Thoughts on embroidery (15)
- Tree of Life - Lynn Payette (2)