Labels

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Completed last band of "SH" sampler....

Completed the last band of the "SH" sampler...
This band took some time to complete but was intriguing in many ways... all the configurations of the Montenegrin stitch as it turns and twists around this band required some thought initially but after a while it all flowed quite naturally.  It was a band I had skipped initially because the shoulder pain was not allowing me to think clearly... and in many ways I think this band is best done after 'figuring' out the Montenegrin stitch in smaller doses in the other bands. 
This then completes this sampler - I will take more pictures of the entire sampler in the next few days but had to post the completion on the last day of September.

This sampler was an enjoyable one to stitch! 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful beautiful band Nupur - love the way you have mastered the stitch :-)
Blessings
Maxine

llknbillburg said...

Lovely!! Much nicer than the picture on the chart. Laura

Ann said...

It's beautiful--and tempting me to dig it out of my stash to start.