Labels

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 22

Just a bit more progress after today's stitching on the sampler...it has been a long while since I worked on it.   I took a break from the silk embroidery piece I have been working on - that is almost complete and I will finish that piece very soon. It felt good to pick up this sampler again and work on it even if just for a little while... I will work on it at least two days every month until it is completed.. there are just a few more bands left and then I will go back and place all the bullions, finish the bands I had skipped etc. This band is quite different than the others and my progress today only established the general framework.  It is hard to put it aside again but there are more pressing projects with deadlines ahead.
So here are the photographs of today's progress :
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 22
The Song of my Needle
Elizabeth Harborne - Day 22
The Song of my Needle


Elizabeth Harborne - Day 22
The Song of my Needle


Elizabeth Harborne - Day 22
The Song of my Needle

1 comment:

Karoline said...

Elizabeth is looking gorgeous, great progress