Labels

Friday, June 7, 2013

Elizabeth Harborne - Day 12

Day 12 - my last post showed very little progress. I tried to sit down and stitch a little even though I was pretty tired... needlework is a way to have time for 'myself' even if it is just for a short time each day. I skipped down to the easier band but throughout the hour of trying to focus I could not shake myself of this uneasy feeling that something was not quite right... I checked things but they 'looked okay' on a quick inspection.....
So I sat down this evening to continue, uncovered my work and I noticed what was wrong right away... I didn't pick up on this when tired last time but it stood out clearly today!

So here is the mistake - off by one thread - took one second of unfocused activity to create it ....

Elizabeth Harborne  - Off by one thread!
The Song of my Needle


Elizabeth Harborne - restitched the entire vertical column
The Song of my Needle
Today's stitching time started out by taking some of the work out and restitching it
Elizabeth Harborne -  fixed in no time!
The Song of my Needle 

and then this was the progress for today (about 2 hours) 

Elizabeth Harborne - Progress Day 12
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Progress Day 12
The Song of my Needle

Elizabeth Harborne - Progress Day 12
The Song of my Needle


Elizabeth Harborne - Progress Day 12
The Song of my Needle

2 comments:

Karoline said...

Elizabeth is looking stunning, you're making great progress

Bhooma said...

After seeing yours I am inspired to start mine. I have this chart in my stash and need to order the sik.